Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Re: by-election at batang ai...massive cheating by BN

On Apr 22, 8:40 pm, "james" <jab2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was borned in Batang Ai
>
> I wish for my state, Batang Ai and my father home Rumah Ai, the best of
> everythings
>
> This election, I returned home to watch.
>
> My father was offered500to vote for BN, father told me to vote for BN.
> Uncle also received500to vote for BN also told me to vote for BN.

There is nothing wrong in taking the RM500 but it is corrupt and
unethical to vote for those who give out the money.

Take the money but think before you vote. You will be rewarded with
the money and by god in this world and hereafter. You get the best of
everything if you choose to think.

If you choose to be influenced by the RM500 to vote for the giver of
that money, you will be punished in this world and hereafter.

Why do you choose hell on earth and hereafter, when you can choose
heaven on earth and hereafter while getting RM500 also?

This is not corruption, but stupidity.

The giver of this RM500 had promised so many times for the past 22
years to give fair compensation and land rights guaranteed by the
constitution, but failed to do so. Why do you still believe him by
voting for him again and again.

As to BN being a local party instead of BR(Barisan Rakyat), it is just
blatantly stupid. BN is a West Malaysian party. Locals who join this
banner had been proven to be puppets in agreeing to ZERO Petroleum
Rights. What kind of person will give away their properties for
NOTHING? If not for thoughtless puppets???

The Petroleum agreement gives a maximum of 10% for Sarawak and Sabah
with NO MINIMUM, which means it can be ZERO. If you are Petronas,
which would you like to give? 10% or ZERO??? Certainly zero!!!

It is your vote that still prevented Petronas from giving much less
than the promised 5%, but in actual fact both states get less than 1%.

Use your head. How can it be 5% when the same amount RM150 million was
given our for the past 20 years??? Prices of petrol had increased by
leaps and yet Sabah still get the same amount of Petroleum revenue.

PKR, although a West Malaysian party, had promised to give 20%.
What had BN promised??? ZERO %. Why do you still vote for those who
PROMISE to give you ZERO %?

Why don't you take the RM500, the roads etc. while still use you brain
to think????

Only stupid fools will do that. No wonder Sabah and Sarawak are the
poorest states in Malaysia. The poorest are those who got these RM500.


>
> When I asked father, what had BN done for us, why had BN done on the promise
> to compensate of our family land taken for development. My father and uncle
> said, it is coming. It had been coming for22years and still yet to be
> seen.
>
> I told my father and uncle, I cannot. They got angry and telling me that I
> am voting for west Malaysian party.
>
> I explained,
>
> WHAT IS BN WHEN IT WANTED TO CHEAT ON THIS ELECTION BY GIVING YOU500
> WHAT IS IT THAT BN WANTED SO BAD TO CHEAT NEXT
> PKR IS WEST MALAYSIAN BUT WHAT OF BN, ITS POLICIES IS ALSO FROM WEST
> MALAYSIA
> IF WE DAYAK TAKES MONEY AND VOTE FOR BN, DAYAK PROSTITUTED THEMSELVES
> DAYAK WILL EVEN HAD PROSTITUTED THEIR FAMILY, CHILDREN AND THEIR FUTURE FOR500
> NOTHING HAD BEEN DONE FOR US IN THE PAST, FOR45YEARS
> EVERY ELECTION WE HEARD PROMISES
> NOTHING EVER CHANGE
> IT IS TIME TO GIVE CHANGE A CHANCE
> EVEN IF WE ARE WRONG, EVERYTHING WILL STILL BE THE SAME IF BN HAD WON
>
> Further I explained, BN giving money to you serve the purpose to prove that
> they are crooks. They had no purpose other then to gain power to cheat the
> people. It is time Dayak stopped prostituting themselves to the crooks, the
> cheaters and the corruptors, for these are using our money to turn us into
> prostitute.
>
> My father cried, my uncle hung his head, and he said, you know others will
> still take the money and vote for BN. I told them to take the money and vote
> for anybody other than BN. TO STOP MONEY POLITIC.

No comments:

Introduction

This blogspot is filled with Adsense links. These google advertising links can be useful but their uses are strictly governed. I earn cash if any of you click these links but if I or my close acquaintances click them, google is very harsh in permanently banning me. Please do not click these adverts unnecessarily.

Learn how to earn money by clicking the button below: