Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sabah is as poor as Darfur



Darfur:
Taken from Darfun Today DVD.

Their houses are made of stone and their clothes are proper.

And this is a population is undergoing genocide with many being killed.



























Sabah:

Look at the houses in Sabah. Rusty zinc roofs and no proper sewer. These are not Filipinos because they are right in towns.

These houses may have electricty but just imagine the conditions of these houses when they are far from towns. They also won't have electricity and water.

Similarly for Darfun. In towns, their houses are just as big and beautiful as in Sabah.

I had problems earlier with the image capture from DVD play. Later on I shall compare towns in Sabah and Darfur.

Both Darfur and Sabah are oil producing regions.

No comments:

Introduction

This blogspot is filled with Adsense links. These google advertising links can be useful but their uses are strictly governed. I earn cash if any of you click these links but if I or my close acquaintances click them, google is very harsh in permanently banning me. Please do not click these adverts unnecessarily.

Learn how to earn money by clicking the button below: